I haven't been writing a lot because spring break is here and it is also my pumping break. Instead of pumping three times a day, I've been down to one or none each day this week. My nipples feel great. I've been able to breastfeed and not worry about replenishing the fridge milk supply. It's funny because at my morning pumping sessions, after her early feeding, I've been getting more this week (4 oz instead of 1 oz) than I do regularly during the work week. They say stress plays a roll in milk production; there's your proof.
We've also started solids this weeks. She had 5 days of rice cereal made with breast milk and today she had her first taste of banana. Some days she's liked it more than others. I'd say I've gotten about 5-10 good spoonfuls per time and only one time a day. The mess is incredible. I ordered some plastic bibs so I don't have to use cloth one and launder it each time.
She also rolled over twice today. This happened once before a week and a half ago, but nothing since, till today. I feel like all this new stuff is happening at once. No surprise that she's slept 2 extra long morning naps this week. One was just over three hours and today's was 2 hours and 45 minutes. Crazy.
Here's my early link love:
http://www.babysignlanguage.com/basics/
http://wholesomebabyfood.momtastic.com/
No comments:
Post a Comment